[Elfsea] I really need ya'lls help!

Nancy Starkey rosemacmora at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 21:50:52 PDT 2004

Maria, How did you manage to do my kind of trick.  I will look at my favorites and see what I have there that may be of help to you.  No promise when that will be as I am up to my neck chairing a fundraiser for that organization I am on the board of that helps people.

What do you think of Raimond's news? We are happy that he has found her.  It seems to be meant to be.  The whole family seems to like her.  Amber, our 13 year old granddaughter, said that if he let Jasmn (yes she spells it that way) get away she wasn't talking to him again.  Jasmn just seemed to be part of the family when we met her at AA.  It was funny the first night of court.  I didn't realize who she was as we had only met to say hello as we were signing in.  She took it in stride however which was great.  Missed seeing more of you.  Kids are really getting big.

Best go as I have lots of e-mail to catch up.  I have only been reading part of it each night.

Nancy