[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] regarding Lady Nuala's e-mail

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 20:23:57 PDT 2004

Good Gentles,

I think I have now fixed my computer.  I used "Go Back" and then made
sure my virus software was up to date.  Then I did a full system scan.
The weird (to me) thing about this virus/Trojan horse/worm was that it
would not let my antiviral software delete it and the computer locked up
when the software was trying to do so.  Since all this happened very
quickly after an e-mail download, I am not sure if the bloody thing
harvested all the e-mails in my address book or not.

I just wanted all who could be affected to be aware of the problem.  All
I can say is be sure your antiviral software is up to date.  And I am
thankful that I had loaded "Go Back" to help with stuff like this.

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair  ~ "Nuala"
"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys."
.................P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian
.