[Elfsea] Gulf War Gifts

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Wed Aug 18 20:08:52 PDT 2004

 Dear Inquiring minds,

   If a group wishes to do a personalized gift they can but they would need
to do the same type of personalized gift for 18 crowns. For example
Moonshadow's wood workers guild made wooden boxes for Pensic <shires and
cantons give the pensic gifts> each box had a top with the personal device
on the top if the couple was married or a design that was similar to the
kingdom's heraldry if they were just consorts. This type of care and
forethought is time consuming and takes research. I do not expect Elfsea to
go to such lengths this year. I got a few things from some of the populace
for our gift basket last year but I made most of the basket out of my own
largesse. I have not approached the populace of Elfsea yet about our gifts.
I find it hard to ask for people to do anything I should have brought this
to the populace at right after round table when  Baroness Michelle  asked.
As far as what we give this year I am open to your thoughts. I am willing to
do 20 small glass perfume bottles myself. If you can think of something you
would like to do by all means please tell me and we can all talk about it on
the list. You should all know I am not asking anyone to do this on their
own, I, as your baroness see my job as your protector and friend not as a
task master.
Ameline
Lady Elfsea