[Elfsea] Gulf War Gifts

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Aug 23 05:20:58 PDT 2004

Yes, very useful but I currently have in my possession several (about
12-15) bars/sample of soap gifted to TRM at Pennsic, which they kindly
passed on to share the wealth with their populace and were not claimed.
Many others were already taken. A comment on the order of "these could
become the new inter-kingdom fruitcake" was overheard. I suggest
something more like nine-men's Morris in kingdom colors, or other fun
things.
Useful is good and soap is easy, but a lot of others have already
thought of it.
Pyro- (home safe and sound, but eeek! School starting.)