[Elfsea] Defender Gate V

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 10:11:26 PDT 2004

Hi everybody!

Just another friendly reminder that I am still in need of people to work
shifts at gate.  The shifts are two hours long, and gate will be open from
4pm Friday to 2pm Saturday.  There will be cold sodas for those who
volunteer.  If you have never worked gate before I would be happy to teach
you.  Please contact me off-list at salara_dragon at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Gate Coordinator
Lady Irina Morevskaia.

Schedule:

Shift	Volunteer 1	Volunteer 2
Friday

4.00-6.00

6.00-8.00

8.00-10.00	 Genvieve	                Seamus

10.00-12.00  Aimiliona	               Simone

Saturday

12.00-2.00	  Simone

2.00-4.00

4.00-6.00