[Elfsea] Gothic War

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Aug 14 19:43:59 PDT 2004

Details of move, please.  We may be able to lend at least moral support
to your effort.  And Congratulations!!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross