[Elfsea] No Video Night

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Sat Aug 21 07:15:11 PDT 2004

I would suggest don't drop video night if you like having people over
it's something you enjoy.  Just try doing it once a month or so instead
of every weekend, and announce it well in advance.  It might also make a
nice diversion if practice is weathered out or otherwise cancelled - at
least until it moves back to 2:00.  One more thing, Also announce which
movies you plan to run, or solicit titles or ideas for double-features
from the populace, but don't run on Sunday night episodes of shows I
just saw on Friday night...

Alaric