[Elfsea] No Video Night

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 08:37:39 PDT 2004

Hi, Robert,

I agree with Alaric and hope that you try it again, sometime.  This time of
year is very busy for parents of school-children, teachers, and college
students - and I'm in all three groups!  Talk about stress!!

We also have Pennsic in progress and before that, people were preparing for
Pennsic or Laurel Prize Tourney. (How's that for internal alliteration?)

The weather has been wonderfully cool, as well, so the fighters are getting
as much practice in as possible before the Indian Summer hits. It *will*
probably get quite hot again.

Come on out to the park, get to know the natives and have fun!  Winter is a
good time for video parties and post-fighter practice soup dinners or
mini-revels on a slow event weekend.

See ya around!

Xene