[Elfsea] December Scroll?

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 12:54:26 PST 2004

Nobody is lambasting Sabine,   We all know a little about her ambitions and
goals.  She has set a very high goal for herself. and NOBODY is lambasting her.
  We were simply having a question and answer.  If we cannot answer questions
,without someone getting defensive.  Then what good is this list.

However, I feel,  that all the officers are adults and know when the Scroll
deadline is,  If they cannot get their reports  in by the deadline.   Then go
to press and leave theirs out.   That is basicly what the past chroniclers have
done.  And still got news letter out on time.

Just mine and mine opinion alone.  So if anyone wants to lambast me the do so
privately.

Innes