[Elfsea] Your Barony Needs your Help...

Tara Derington sabine at mail2world.com
Thu Feb 12 07:28:27 PST 2004

Greetings Your Excellency! Quite some months ago, manly largesse was a
hot topic on one of the list I lurk on.  I saved the list compilation of
what they termed to be good "Manly Largesse".  Here it is - hope this
helps. - Sabine

1.	Manly soaps .....
2.	Covered Notebooks
3.	Pouches, especially felted wool or leather, with flap pouches
more popular than drawstring. Big enough to hold a checkbook!
4.	Unguents to use on bruises. Be sure and list ingredients, same
thing with soaps, bath salts, etc.
5.	Rings.
6.	Rattan.
7.	Duct Tape
8.	Rivets
9.	Leather Ties and Thongs
10.	Buttons
11.	Buckles
12.	Hoods
13.	Salt cellars.  Also pepper holder.  These are too often missing
at feasts.
14.	Napkins, table runners or cloths.
15.	Chests or boxes

Tara Derington