[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic/Passing of the cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:53:56 PST 2004

Good Gentles!

After sending information out, just a few short hours ago, there has been a
new development.  I, who had managed to stave off the advances of Tarkus'
plague, have finally succumbed.  Therefore, we will have to cancel bardic.
I spoke to Kol and he and his family are just recovering, so they
understand.  I hope the rest of you will be here on Feb.6th, for our regular
bardic.  Passing of the cloak will be postponed until the next regularly
scheduled time, in April.

Thank you for understanding.  For those of you who haven't been exposed to
the flu, BEWARE!  It hits fast and hard and comes in two varieties.

For those going to 12th Night, have a safe trip and STAY AWAY FROM
COUGHERS!!!!!!!!!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!