[Elfsea] 2 Possible Demos

Damon & Christine dchuse at netzero.com
Thu Jan 22 16:44:36 PST 2004

Ditto! Ryan's B&G Banquet, too.  I agree it is a big thing and one not to
miss....especially after all the hard work each den puts into their table
presentations. Some are just too cute! :)

I don't think I can make the other demo because of how close it hits to
dismissal time for Diane and Ryan. If they can make it say an an hour or 2
earlier, I can make it...though it will be with Paige in tow.

Maria