[Elfsea] Care Packages...

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Mon Jul 26 11:14:09 PDT 2004

Hola!

Wow! We are off to a good start! Phelippe went to fighter practice and
received donations from:
Dux and Cecily
Xene and Llewlyn
A newcomer (Phelippe couldn't remember her name), please let me know who you
are so I can give you word-fame

They collectively donated the following items:
(3) Jars of Anti-Bacterial wipes
(2) Jars of Mosquito Wipes
(2) bottles of Coppertone Sunscreen (48 SPF)
(10) Beabie Babies
(1) Teddy Bear
(3) Tote Bags
(10) Wet Ones Singles
(3) Toothbrushes
(27) Bars of Nuetrogena Soap
(1) Travel size package of Kleenex

I know many of us can't afford to buy items for our soldiers, but please
remember, they do crave outside communication, too. Write a letter or have
your children draw them a picture. Have some photos of yourself in garb or
in mundane clothes? Have an article, book, magazine or newspaper that might
be interesting to read?

Also, toilet paper is cheap, too. All they get over there is really rough
t.p. and I bet they would love some Charmin or Angel Soft or some other
nicer t.p..

As someone else mentioned earlier, please rembmer no items that could be
considered obscene by the Muslims that reside there. For example, no women
in bikinis or swimsuits.  And absolutely no pork products. If I recieve
anything that could be considered obscene I will not send it and give it
back to you. Our soldiers will get into alot of trouble just for recieveing
these type of items.

Phelippe will be at Moot tonight to collect items from you.  If you can't
make Moot or fighter practice, let me know and I will make arrangements to
get your donation from you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Gracias!
Maria