[Elfsea] Your Thoughts?

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 12:31:38 PDT 2004

My thoughts are interspersed below:

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+mordockvonrugen=comcast.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+mordockvonrugen=comcast.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Ameline Dubois
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:29 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea; dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Your Thoughts?

I have been thinking about Elfsea"s castle my home, and it would give me
great pleasure if you to think about it to.
 Please think about these questions in your persona.

Remember no answer is wrong I just would like to get an idea about what your
persona thinks about Elfsea.

 Elfsea is the name of the Baronial land we live in. Many castles or keeps
had a different name, do we wish to name our castle?

Alfshaf

 What kind of castle motte and bailey, stone keep, or concentric castle?

Wood fort with earthen berms surrounded by a ditch.

 Is the a tavern in the keep or outside?

Inside, of course! :-)

 Are there shops in or outside the keep?

Outside

 Is the hall big?

Long and high, with many stalls and great benches

 Is there a large number of solders garrisoned in the castle?

Of course

 Is there a large stable?

Sure

 How many towers does it have?

None.

 Are they round or square?

N/A

 Does it have a moat?

Well, a deep ditch outside the earthen berm - sure.

 How do you see the grounds of elfsea?

Usually from a horse, but sometimes from behind a shield when I'm training
:D

 Is there a great sea near the castle?

Of course!  With a deep, sheltered harbor.

 Is there a ghost in the castle?

Where is there not at least one ghost?

Dux