[Elfsea] Sending care packages..

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 07:54:39 PDT 2004

Hola!

Isn't Stella's son, Bert, still in Afganistan, too?  Is he due to come back
soon, or would we have time to adopt his unit?

As for the knitting, I seem to recall seeing camo yarn at Hobby Lobby and
Walmart.  I don't recall if they had desert camo or not.

Xene

p.s. Maria, call me when you have a minute, please.