[Elfsea] Sending care packages..

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Wed Jul 21 09:03:33 PDT 2004

Oh Goodness! I plumb forgot that Bert was still over there!  Yes, we can
send stuff to Bert's group, too! I would just need his mailing address.
Stella, if you could give me his address offlist, then I'll make 2 boxes
(one for each group) and Bert can divy it all up.

I will check on the colors that they can wear. Scott's uniform was the
desert sand colored camoflauge not the old OD green.

I got a call from Lady Innes and she said we can also get help from the
local veteran's groups. Innes, could you leave me your number? You didn't
leave your number and I'm afraid I don;t have it.

I will have Phelippe come to fighter practices and Moot to pick up items
(I'm afraid I have to work those hours).

Maria