[Elfsea] Motor Home For Sale

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 20:26:48 PST 2004

Pardon the bandwidth, however,  If you are looking for an alternate camping
arrangement other than a tent.   Motor Home for sale

1978 Pace Arrow
28 feet,  GM Chassis,  2 roof Air Conditioners, 5 KW Generator,
less than 65.000 miles    2nd owner

Asking 4,800.00    Please call Darrel Behring  at 817-536-4520 between the
hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 P. M.     Monday thru Friday.

this motor home looks really good.  and is located in Kennedale, Tx.  which
is just
south of Ft Worth.
Gently used mostly by adults.  These folks are neighbors of mine and I
promised to post this for them.

Would some one please forward this to the Steppes List also, as I am not a
member
of the Steppes List.

Thank you for your patience.

Lady Innes