[Elfsea] 12 Medieval Pick-Up Lines

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at fellspt.charm.net
Fri Mar 12 08:13:12 PST 2004

	Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt.

	It's kind of how I met my wife.
--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have
some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Navicula hydraulica plena anguilarum est.