[Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo Part II

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun May 2 09:09:58 PDT 2004

Gentle Maria,

I am not of Elfsea (tho' I like to think so), nor a heavy fighter.  But
I have given many a middle school program of a living history variety.
If this would be of help to you, I profess myself most willing to help
your project.

Ever in Service . . . .

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross