[Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo Part II

Jenny Lynn jennylynn_73 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 07:25:06 PDT 2004

Hello! Sorry I did not respond earlier- I've been out of town since
Friday...
The ONLY reason I am still a maybe is because I very often have to work late
on the fly and never know in advance when something is going to come up at
my office... I don't want to commit and not come through but I really want
to do this! How far is this from Irving?
Genna