Elfsea Brewers was: RE: [Elfsea] Membership Renewal Question

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Wed May 26 20:18:45 PDT 2004

There is no official guild of brewers in the barony although there are quite
a few who have been involved in the activity before.  There have been some
(very) informal gatherings where brewing took place as well as some
discussion meetings and I know of at least a few classes which have been
taught on various techniques by members of the barony.  If you're looking at
wine though, you should speak with some of the people in the Tor (Desiree
and Guyon for starters).

Maybe it's time for someone to sponsor another Brew-Ha-Ha or maybe just a
"workday"?

Anezka
(Not me, not now, although I am planning on some mead eventually.)