[Elfsea] Brewers

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 00:40:53 PDT 2004

I live in the Tor.  Might have to look them up.
Actually both Ld. Guyon and Ldy. Desiree are friends
of mine.  A brew-ha-ha sounds like fun.  Some of the
people on the SCA Brewers list were talking about
something to that effect: send samples to someone and
everybody in the party responds with their
impressions. Although a live get together would be
more fun.

Ld. Einarr.