[Elfsea] Veterans day off off topic

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Thu Nov 11 10:13:53 PST 2004

 Please forgive this off topic post but I wish to say from my hart to the
populace of Elfsea :
     Today is Veterans Day. I wish to express my humble thanks to all who
have and are still serving in the protection of  me my family and most
importantly my country. The United States of America is bless to have such
people to serve her. You men and women from the past to the present, have my
greatest respect. Thank you all. To the sons, daughters, wives, and husbands
who keep the home fires burning for these fine souls you also are the ones
who risk their hart. I wish to say thank you for all you have done for the
soldiers of this fine country.

     Amy Rich
granddaughter of a Navy Sailor,
niece of an Army Soldier