[Elfsea] Veterans day off off topic

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:54:36 PST 2004

Well Spoken and Well Said my good Baroness!

I second these words for they come from my heart as well!

Seamus
Son of A Army Solider
Grandson of a Airforce Medic
Friend to Many men and women who are defending us as we speak

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:13:53 -0600, Ameline Dubois <ameline at generich.com> wrote:
> Please forgive this off topic post but I wish to say from my hart to the
> populace of Elfsea :
>     Today is Veterans Day. I wish to express my humble thanks to all who
> have and are still serving in the protection of  me my family and most
> importantly my country. The United States of America is bless to have such
> people to serve her. You men and women from the past to the present, have my
> greatest respect. Thank you all. To the sons, daughters, wives, and husbands
> who keep the home fires burning for these fine souls you also are the ones
> who risk their hart. I wish to say thank you for all you have done for the
> soldiers of this fine country.
>
>     Amy Rich
> granddaughter of a Navy Sailor,
> niece of an Army Soldier
> niece of a Navy Sailor
> sister of a Marine
> sister of an Army Soldier
> cousin to a few Marines

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai