[Elfsea] Veterans day off off topic

Damon & Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 12:06:48 PST 2004

I talked to my brother yesterday.  He is re-enlisting in the Army. Why?
This is just something he wants to do.  They are going to put him in
military intelligence once they finish his paperwork.  This means once
he finishes his training, he will be going back to Iraq.  Some good
news, he would be stationed at Ft. Hood! Much closer than New Mexico.

With all the media's attention on the war protest, it's so nice to be
reminded from time to time that the sacrifice of your sibling,
aunt/uncle, parent, grandparent, or cousin is appreciated.

Maria