[Elfsea] Urgent Message

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 08:54:04 PST 2004

I, Mordock von Rügen, tell my translator to make these words exactly as I
say them.

Do not mistake healthy battle-lust as fear.  The battle-oak shakes with
anticipation.  My sword sings its joy at your news.  Bring me Trimarians.  I
am tired of beef.

I, Ütloki, translator for Mordock von Rügen made these words in English
exactly as he said them in his own tongue.

  _____