[Elfsea] Urgent Message

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 08:20:43 PST 2004

Salutations au Baron et à la Baronne aimés d'Elfsea,
    I fear I must deliver grave news for not only the lands of Elfsea, but that of the mighty kingdom of Ansteorra. While conversing with a cousin (whom unfortunately remains wedded within the confines of dread Trimaris), she mentioned an assembly of their armies at the coronation of their new King, Duke Bytor. In celebration of the new Crown, there was a melee tournament held much like those held in Ansteorra. Alas, I fear the ferocity that runs through their veins can only be known as a thirst for war... and we are their prime enemy.
    I'm most thankful for my cousin's keen mind and quick action. She was able to capture images of the Trimarian melees, so our own commanders might be able to study the actions of the dreadful Trimarians. Still, as chilling rolls of thunder bellow in the skies while penning this missive, I fear war is ahead. We must prepare ourselves.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=61a6ett.b6s9ahqx&x=1&y=-num35f

Pour Dieu, Roi, et Pays,
Madame Colète d'Évreux

Co-Autocrat for Kingdom Arts & Sciences Competition
Cain Center - Athens, TX