[Elfsea] Help! Brass table tops.

Bree Willingham breeofelfsea at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 19:10:59 PST 2004

can you share with me where to get the brass platter/table tops like the ones that you have?   They are perfect for Spring Faire.  We miss you guys!  They are lucky to have you.

Lady saviti <ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com> wrote:(ear piercing squeal)
Finn will be home next week for Spring Faire! Oh happy
happy happy chair dance in my office :)

Finnian will be coming home to take a load of stuff to
Arizona and will be here next weekend for Spring
Faire.

Did I mention that Finn is coming home??? I am just a
little excited. I don't know when he will be here just
that he is coming home. (giggle) Happy Brigit here!

(sigh) ok...(breathe) all better now.

Brigit