[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance Guild Drummers Needed

LdyTigerPalm at aol.com LdyTigerPalm at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 08:07:52 PST 2004

Greetings fellow Drummers,

I am in the Middle Eastern Dance Guild of Elfsea and am trying to round up
all interested drummers for lessons, practices and workshops.  There are a
couble of opportunities to drum comming up.  The Mensa Demo Friday night Nov 26th
6-10 pm in Dallas, Elfsea Springfaire May 13-15 in Canton, a Wedding at
Springfaire and to possibly preform for the Crown, Elfsea Defender in September.

We need drummers of all levels.  From never held a drum before to
professional.  Anyone interested is welcome.  We will learn Middle Eastern Drum Beats,
and Zills (Finger Cymbals).  Any Drum teachers who wouldn't mind showing us a
beat or two, here or there would be welcome and greatly appreciated.

It's really a lot of fun.

We will try to give tape or CD (if my computer will allow me) examples of
rhythms for you to take home and practice.

I would like to start lessons / practice as soon as this up coming week.

Please contact me via phone as my computer is a lemon.

Celeste de Fluer
Elfsea, Middle Eastern Dance Guild
Co Guild Mistress
Cell - 817-680-4823