[Elfsea] In need of a Favor

Gordon Fridenberg fridenberg at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 20 18:24:17 PDT 2004

Hello
      Ren and Francessa were in an automobile accident Tuesday morning.  Francessa (Andie) is fine but Ren was banged up a bit.  She will be fine in a week or so.  The car didn't fare so well.    As I drove past the wreck I had the firemen help me push it out of the road into a nearby parking lot.  We need to get it moved by 9:00 PM Thursday or the owner of the lot will have it towed.  Eventually we will sell it to a junk lot but we need to get it to our apartment parking lot for a bit first, (the insurance company wants to get pictures before we get rid of it).  We can't really afford a tow truck right now.  Is there anyone who can help us move this tomorrow please?  It's only going about a block, but it will have to cross Randol Mill, which is a pretty busy street.  It will pull just fine but the engine won't start.
    Our phone number is 817-795-3046.  We'll be up till about 10:00 this evening.  Tomorrow I get home around 3:30,  Ren will be home all day.
    Thanks

Robert Fitzmorgan