[Elfsea] Catching Up...

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:48:02 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea!

I am back in Kingdom and trying desperately to get caught up on emails
and the like.

Just a few updates:

- If you are planning to submit to the Scroll, please have your
submissions/officer reports turned in tomorrow by midnight (Friday –
October 22nd).

- If you have sent me an email regarding anything and it has not been
returned, give me time.  I am working to clear out my inbox today, but
it may roll over into tomorrow.

- If you have already sent in Submissions/Reports – I have received
them and will send out confirmations today.

- New email addresses:

For Hospitaler:  There is a new email address for the Hospitaler's
office.  It is hopsitaler at gmail.com.   The website already reflects
this.  Both my deputy (Genna) and I have access to this account.
Genna will be handling a majority of the newcomer email, especially
when I am traveling.

For Sabine (chronicler and personal):  purpleermine at gmail.com.  Most
of you already have this.  If you are still using
sabine at mail2world.com please update your records. The Mail2world.com
is unreliable at best.

- Scroll Delivery Problems:

A few of you have mentioned that you haven't received a Scroll.  I
think the problem must have something to do with mailing them from my
office.  I have talked to a number of you, and it seems like the set I
mailed from the post office was received just fine.  However the set
that was mailed from my office didn't arrive.  If you haven't received
a Scroll please let me know.  I have some extras and can print more to
mail if needed.  Sorry for the hassle.

If you have any questions please, do not hesitate to ask…It just may
take me a bit to get back to you…

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Hospitaler and Chronicler