[Elfsea] Kingdom Bids --- Question?

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed Oct 13 14:12:02 PDT 2004

Bidding for a kingdom event when you are not using a local group brings
up some challenges.

1.You would have to have a steward who would still be warranted as a
deputy seneschal either by local seneschal or a regional or the kingdom
seneschal. This warranting process is for insurance and other purpose.
2. You would have to abide by kingdom Financial policy and normal policy
for the event.

I have never seen a private group hold a kingdom event before. IT could
be done, but you are going to face some unique challenges.

Master Richard Fairbourne