[Elfsea] Was Kingdom Bids now OPs & Qs.

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Oct 13 20:19:55 PDT 2004

Whopps!

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Vicki Marsh
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 9:01 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Was Kingdom Bids now OPs & Qs.

Ehemmmmm,   Caelin,

Philip hasn't been elevated - yet....... Unless, of course, I actually have
taken a long winter's nap and Steppes 12th night has already taken place
under Their Stellar Majesties Drakos and Sibri.....
But then, I would have missed it and I wouldn't miss Philip's Laurelling
ceremony for anything in the world!

Mistress Xene
(ex-laurel to HL Philip White, dancer extraordinaire)