[Elfsea] Warnings of some Importance

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Oct 29 18:11:30 PDT 2004

Unto all in the lands,
               For the assault Lord Gustav's buildings and servants and the
theft of property, We offer a *reward*. One fort-night in the Baron Arthur
room off the Eastern tower with *light daily chores* all meals and good
cheer of the castle. Armand has newly ordered this room to be appointed with
the best feather mattress and the softest linen sheets. Truly a reward
worthy of a bold and bloody hunt for the ruffians who were so ignorant as to
disrupt the harmony of Elfsea! This would make a lovely honeymoon for a new
couple,or a gift to an ailing mother or father with winter coming.
""Please read this in all meeting houses and taverns ""
Armand and Ameline
Lord and Lady Elfsea

> Warnings of some Importance
>
> Greetings Unto All.
>
> I, Gustav, holder of the Mining Rights of Elfsea, Jeweler and Caster to
Nobles