[Elfsea] The water has been poisoned!

Damon & Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 29 14:41:32 PDT 2004

To my Fearless Baron and Gentle Baroness:

Please send word poste-haste for I have terrible news indeed.  Since
thou were hast given unto me Riparian Rights to Elfsea, my lord hath a
small but cozy home built along the crystal clear banks of Elfsea.

My servants went out this morn to bring the cows and horses to water.
But, to our surprise, they did not partake of the sweet Elfsea waters.
It did not take us long to find that the waters have been poisoned!!!
There is a hideous odour that emanates from thy rivers.

 They have also stolen the grown and processed flax that was to be used
for Her Excellencies new underpinnings; all my silk thread that was
recently gifted to me; and all my needleworking tools! The flax was to
be sent to Honorable Lady Robyn for spinning and weaving this week.
Please forgive me, Your Excellency, for they broke the lock on my
workshed clean through.

Thanks be to God they did steal the cattle and horses!  My small dog
must have scared them off, she's such a little warrior!  I will be
punishing my servants for not guarding the estates properly, as I'm sure
they were rolling wenches the night through as they are prone do.

In Your Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca
Guild Principal for Elfsea's Needleworker's Guild