[Elfsea] The water has been poisoned!

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Oct 29 18:26:32 PDT 2004

Good Maria,
  Your family and cattle are safe that is enough to be thankful for tonight.
Armand will ride by your lands tomorrow with a wagon of fresh hay to cast on
the water he said that the stalks of this plant soak up the poison and make
the water clean again. I am having the priest bless the wagon and the hay
with Holy Water for extra protection. Worry not for I am sending you silks
and needleworking tools your livelihood should not suffer much.