[Elfsea] SCA at UTA

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Tue Oct 26 11:45:38 PDT 2004

Greeting to all of Elfsea,
               If you are currently taking classes at UTA please get in
touch with me *off list* at ameline at generich.com . I would like to know who
is taking classes there and what your feelings about the group are, and
about how you could help with "SCA at UTA student org". I have worked with
HL Philip White and he has been most timely and prompt in all communications
both Central Regional Seneschal and former Three Bridges Seneschal thank you
again for all your hard work on this group. His past history with Three
Bridges and role as Central Regional Seneschal gives him a unique position
to advise the leadership of Elfsea. His office is also essential in any
reactivation of a group in the central region.
    I will let you all know I want to see people get along and succeed for
that to work these things must happen. First, I wish to let all know that
the "SCA at UTA student org."must be set up and active for 3 to 4 months
before *I* will even think about reactivating Three Bridges as a group. I
can only speak for myself in this. Second, it is vital that all understand
that all officers *must* go through a bidding process. Three Bridges at this
time has no one with the authority to call themselves an officer of Three
Bridges. Third and last Richard Mackenzie has contacted the student
government and contacted people trying to find a faculty advisor. I thank
him for his time and effort I look forward to him working closely with the
seneschal and myself in this mater.

Thank you for your time,
Ameline DuBois
 Lady Elfsea