[Elfsea] Fw: Re: [Falconrose] Wormy

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Fri Oct 1 06:57:39 PDT 2004

You are much loved (and sometimes tolerated) by the House FalconRose. But mostly by me, Fool to Fool. I (We) look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lady (NoCountess) Colleen O'Kelly
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep
Heiress FalconRose
Keally

With all the mails I've seen for Wormy, it seems like the common thread is that the people "don't know him very well".

Granted, I don't know you very closley, Wormy, but I have seen you on frequent occasions, and so have my brothers, Cervantes and Erick. And I tell you this, that even on the few occasion I have met this man, he is a good man, and is obviously cared for by many, many people.

I look forward to seeing you again, Wormy, y los hermanos De la Rosa are awaiting your return ( I also want to see all this Bardic talent everyone keeps raving about).

Get well soon, Wormy.
We're ALL looking forward to your return.

Vicente Polonia De la Rosa
-Jeremy W. Allen
In the name of House Falconrose

I've only met Wormy maybe twice and seen him perform once.  He is a great bard.  I wanted to share this with his family, so whoever knows how to get in touch with them can go ahead and forward it.  About two years ago now, my family came very close to losing my mother.  She went into a diabetic coma for a week.  Diabetes runs very heavily on her side of the family so we all knew the signs to look for, but she'd just had surgery a few days before and was fighting an infection so all the signs were masking or being masked by something else.  I came home from class that day and she was still asleep.  I wasn't that worried because it was the first time she'd been able to sleep since getting the infection.  I got worried when I couldn't wake her up for dinner. I called a friend of mine who happened to be a nurse, she came to check my mom and when she told us to call 911, I got really scared.  The er doctor told us that it was a good! thing we got her there when we did because her body was beginning to shut down.  Her blood pressure was low they practically had to tip on her head to get a reading, her blood sugar levels were so high that they couldn't even measure it, they had to guess.  They intubated her because they wanted to help her breathing along; the first night she was there, the nurse on duty told me they'd had to put her back on the restraints three times because she kept wiggling out of them.  She woke up on my Dad's birthday which was the only present he said he wanted.  Well as all of the house knows, Mom recovered and is doing well.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that no matter how scary things look now, there's always some hope to be found.  Wormy may have only a ten percent chance to survive, but at least it's a chance.  And since he's on the sleep drugs, his body can do what it needs to do to heal itself without undue stress.

Well farewell for now, but remember there is always hope,

Elysant of FalconRose
Petal of FalconRose

ps

I forgot to mention my Dad is doing fine.  It turns out the tumor in his head is not hurting anything so he doesn't need surgery or anything like that.  He does, however, have rocks in his head.  Literally.  He had an inner ear infection which left some kind of pebble like stones in his ear.  That should bring a smile to someone's face any way, I know it made me laugh out loud.