[Elfsea] Crown tourney ride

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Oct 1 11:31:07 PDT 2004

My passenger for Crown Tourney has wimped out (he is feeling unwell and doesn't want to go if he cannot fight), so I have a seat available in the Miata. I can take a person and a small amount of baggage. I cannot take armor or shields. A really big person might not be comfortable in the Miata.

Any takers? I would like the company. I am leaving Friday evening, staying in a hotel, and coming back either Saturday evening or Sunday morning. I'll share a hotel room if you like (either gender - I'm committed to my wife now (as if I was not previously)).

Caelin on Andrede