[Elfsea] Keller Demo & Fighter Practice

~~*Sherri*~~ celtic_dreamer44 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 06:40:40 PDT 2004

Where is fighter practice held in the HEB area?
I live in Hurst and we would love to go.

Also, if anyone in the Bedford or H-E-B area is going to fighter practice
tomorrow, and has room for two people with little gear to tag along, can you
please get in touch with me? You can call at 817-858-0342, or email here...
Our tags are out, so we are taking great chances every time we drive, or we
wouldn't have a problem with it. Thanks again...

~~*Sherri*~~

http://www.geocities.com/merlins_keep2002/
Yes, thats right, we are going native. Come check out our Celtic
Tribal Drums (Bodharns). If you feel a need for the pipes(bag that is)
 we can get them also. We have more Herbs and oils.