[Elfsea] Keller Demo & Fighter Practice

Jean Michel jeanmichel1980 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:23:12 PDT 2004

I would just like to say Thank You to Lady Irina Morevskaia for a wonderful
demo, and thank you to everyone who helped make this demo fun for us!  We
had a great time, got a lot done, and really got to see some happy kids...
Not sure how it went as a demo, but hope it went well.  Thanks!

Also, if anyone in the Bedford or H-E-B area is going to fighter practice
tomorrow, and has room for two people with little gear to tag along, can you
please get in touch with me?  You can call at 817-858-0342, or email here...
Our tags are out, so we are taking great chances every time we drive, or we
wouldn't have a problem with it.  Thanks again...

Sincerely,

Jean Michel