[Elfsea] Off Topic: FYI for those seeking teaching positions

Foofurjlr at aol.com Foofurjlr at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 17:02:23 PDT 2004

UTA will be holding a teacher career fair in November. I know that there are
a few teachers/soon to be teachers out there and I wanted to let you all know
about this event. Come prepared to interview and good luck!

11 November, 2004 (Thursday)
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Teacher Career Fair/Interview Day
School districts have been invited to participate in U.T. Arlington’s
Education Career Day. Each school district attending the program will be available at
an assigned booth to talk to students interested in securing teaching
positions. Space has been set aside for the district to conduct interviews if they
wish to do so.
Location: Bluebonnet Room of the E.H. Hereford University Center.
For more information:
http://www.uta.edu/coed/events/careerday.php

Giliana Launceleyn (mka Jennifer Reeves)