[Elfsea] Hall decoration for Elfsea Defender

Foofurjlr at aol.com Foofurjlr at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 16:58:09 PDT 2004

It is my pleasure to be decorating the great hall for Elfsea Defender the
weekend of September 25th. I however am in the need of some help. If you plan on
arriving onsite on Friday near or shortly after 12:00 I would be grateful if
you would volunteer a short amount of time to help make the hall look
wonderful. I currently have no volunteers and am in need of any and all help that our
populace may have to offer. Thank you in advance and I look forward to a
wonderful event with all of you.

If you are willing/able to help please contact me privately at
foofurjlr at aol.com or 214-435-7305.

Giliana Launceleyn (mka Jennifer Reeves)