[Elfsea] I really need ya'lls help!

dchuse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 1 22:15:52 PDT 2004

Sure send them on.  Thanks for the thought.

Are any needleworking links? That' mostly what I'm upset over.  I had 2
links that were of period counted patterns (one Dmnhall sent).

If anyone gets the sassy virus...RUN!!!  It's the most vicous virus, I have
personally seen, yet.
If you get this virus, don't open it! It will still haunt you after you wipe
your hard drive (it takes down your ISP address, and your log-on information
and sends it to the little twerp who sent it in the first place, it then
turns around and starts sending new virus' to your computer)...I am still
having probelms and looks like I will need to take to my dad, he specializes
in these types of virus'.

Maria