[Elfsea] New Seneschal

JuliadeMontoya at aol.com JuliadeMontoya at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 17:25:13 PDT 2004

Greetings, Elfsea!

First, I would like to begin by thanking Lady Cassandra for her service to
Elfsea.  She served your Barony well and performed her duties brilliantly!

Secondly, I would also like to thank all of the candidates who applied for
the Elfsea seneschal position.  It is wonderful to witness so many people
willing to step forward to take this office.  (It is not always an easy task.)
Elfsea should be very proud of its populace!

All the resumes were impressive with each candidate possessing virtues which
would have most certainly led Elfsea to a higher standard.  And while only one
could be chosen to succeed Lady Cassandra, it was decided to give the office
to the HL Rixende.

The chief duty of a seneschal is to promote harmony and provide support so
that a group may continue to grow and prosper.  I am certain the peers, nobles,
and populace of Elfsea will lend the HL Rixende the support and guidance
necessary to ensure the success of the Barony.  For my part, I am confident that
the HL Rixende will be a very effective Seneschal and will serve Elfsea to the
best of her abilities.  I have faith in her and in Elfsea!

In Service, I remain,

Duchess Julia
Central Regional Seneschal
Emergency Replacement Kingdom Seneschal