[Elfsea] New Seneschal

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Sep 8 11:20:10 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea and unto Her Grace, Duchess Julia!

I agree wholeheartedly with your words. Lady Cassandra has indeed done a marvelous job, during a challenging time, and has our sincere thanks! We wish you a prosperous future and look forward to seeing you as often as your schedule allows.

Likewise, the number of quality candidates who showed an interest in serving Elfsea in this vital capacity was inspiring and we have no doubt that our barony will thrive with so many supportive, talented individuals ready to lend assistance.

We are confident that HL Rixende will continue to enrich Elfsea as Seneschal, just as she did while serving as Arts & Sciences minister. Her time here in Elfsea has been one of constant work and dedication to Kingdom, Crown and Barony. We are delighted to have her fire and vitality brought to this important position. We look forward to a close, productive relationship and invite all to help her, help the barony achieve all it can.

Armand & Ameline
Baron & Baroness of Elfsea

  From: JuliadeMontoya at aol.com
  Subject: [Elfsea] New Seneschal

  Greetings, Elfsea!

  First, I would like to begin by thanking Lady Cassandra for her service to Elfsea.  She served your Barony well and performed her duties brilliantly!

  Secondly, I would also like to thank all of the candidates who applied for the Elfsea seneschal position.  It is wonderful to witness so many people willing to step forward to take this office.  (It is not always an easy task.) Elfsea should be very proud of its populace!

  All the resumes were impressive with each candidate possessing virtues which would have most certainly led Elfsea to a higher standard.  And while only one could be chosen to succeed Lady Cassandra, it was decided to give the office to the HL Rixende.

  The chief duty of a seneschal is to promote harmony and provide support so that a group may continue to grow and prosper.  I am certain the peers, nobles, and populace of Elfsea will lend the HL Rixende the support and guidance necessary to ensure the success of the Barony.  For my part, I am confident that the HL Rixende will be a very effective Seneschal and will serve Elfsea to the best of her abilities.  I have faith in her and in Elfsea!

  In Service, I remain,

  Duchess Julia
  Central Regional Seneschal
  Emergency Replacement Kingdom Seneschal