[Elfsea] Demos

Damon Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 17 11:15:38 PDT 2004

When I was Hospitaler, a few years ago, this demo came up for the first
time.  This was shortly before Ceatta took over as demo coordinator (who did
a fantastic job with our very first demo there). But, there was alot of
debate as to whether we should do the Keller demo or not because that year
it fell on Crown tournament weekend, plus we had a serious lack in newcomers
and we were more in the market to promote ourselves rather than just
educate.  I really had faith in this demo not only for educating the public,
but for recruitment purposes, too. I handed it over to Ceatta and the rest,
they say, is history.

Maria