[Elfsea] Demos

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Sep 17 08:32:22 PDT 2004

No, you didn't miss anything ... It is just that if we "get a warm body
from a demo, should we consider doing that demo again" mentality.
Personally, I think that the Keller Demo is one of the best demos we
have -- small, intimate, and loads of fun.  The Arlington Public Library
will probably turn out the same.  Those two, plus the Highland Games,
are our three major public exposure venues, and I pray that we do not
ever think of turning our back on any of them.

Ceatta