[Elfsea] Crown Tourney

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 13:20:56 PST 2005

Stacy E. Dickey wrote:

> Ahhh, thanks. Turns out per practice was canceled and the coach didn't
> tell us.
>
> Anyhow, Maria, I'm in a sports car (Z28), so it would be a tight fit
> in my car with child, luggage, armour, and weapons. But if you want to
> caravan and can maintain the speed (80+mph on open highway), then let
> me know now and we'll arrange a meeting spot & time.
>

> ~Colete

You call 80 mph driving? Sounds like flying! LOL  Thanks for the offer,
Colete, but I just can't drive that fast.  I have no sight in one eye
and judging distance is hard enough  at 60-70 mph for me....So, I'm
afraid, I would slow you down too much.  If I can't get another offer,
then I hope you arrive safe and have fun tomorrow......I know you will
do well. :)

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)