[Elfsea] Crown Tourney

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 13:37:58 PST 2005

Maria,

Thank you for the warm wishes.

Hehe, a girl can't help herself when sitting behind 350hp of engine. We can
slow the travel down a little for you. But I must ensure my daughter and I
arrive at our hotel at a decent time. She has TASP tests early in the week
and I'm trying to keep her on as normal of a schedule as possible for the
weekend so she's well rested for the testing. (She's already freaking out
about it).

If this won't work-out, then can someone please assist Maria? She has
official business at the event, but cannot travel alone. Her email address
is: casadevaca at sbcglobal.net

Thanks,
Colete